SPECIALIZED DIVERGE COMP
Buy in-store or online with FREE in-store pickup.
Model year: 2017
Size: 52cm - 95417-5252
- This is a demo bike and may have cosmetic wear like scratches, dings, etc. Demo bikes are sold as-is.
- Available for purchase today.
- This bike has been professionally maintained and is “Hutch’s Certified” and ready to roll.
- Manufacturer warranties do not apply.
- Hutch's new bike benefits do not apply.
- Limited to stock on hand.
- First come, first serve.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Buy online with FREE in-store pickup.
- Buy online and have us ship to you. Flat rate shipping will be added during checkout. (Details)
- Visit the store and buy in-person.
820 NE 3rd Street
Bend, OR 97701
If you're looking to embark on an exploration adventure, then take the time to meet our Diverge Comp - a fully spec'd exploration machine. Featuring strong yet responsive carbon frame, designed using adventure-ready geometry and lots of tyre clearance. You can also expect an outstanding 11-speed groupset and hydraulic brakes for confidence braking and shifting.
Designed around the Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame, the Diverge Comp combines lightweight performance and responsiveness with a unique geometric design that's designed to smooth out even the roughest roads.
We've equipped the Diverge Comp with a FACT carbon fork that includes Zerts inserts that absorb and dampen road chatter without compromising on rigidity. You'll also find Roubaix Pro 700x25/28mm tyres that offer the traction and suppleness required when riding on both road and dirt - essential adventure conditions. Add to this a 120TPI construction and there isn't a terrain these tyres won't thrive.
- The Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production with a unique geometry that's designed to smooth out even the harshest roads for more confident and predictable handling.
- FACT carbon fork w/ proprietary Zertz inserts absorbs and damps road chatter & vibration without compromising on the rigidity needed for performing at speed and tracking dutifully on the descents.
- Roubaix Pro 2Bliss Ready 700x25/28mm tires provide extraordinary traction and suppleness for both the road and dirt, while a tubeless design minimizes flats and allows lower tire pressures to be run. Add to this a 120TPI construction, and there isn't a surface where these tires won't thrive.Â
ACTUAL BIKE SPECS MY VARY SLIGHTLY. CALL STORE FOR DETAILS.
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, tapered head tube, OSBB|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon w/Zertz, tapered|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT R460 Disc SCS, thru-axle|
|REAR WHEEL||DT R460 Disc SCS, thru-axle|
|INNER TUBES||700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Roubaix Pro, 700x25/28mm, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing|
|REAR TYRE||Roubaix Pro, 700x25/28mm, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing|
|CRANKSET||Praxis Zayante, 7075-T6 alloy chainrings|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Praxis BB30|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano ST-RS685, 11-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, long cage, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|CHAIN||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach|
|TAPE||Specialized Roubaix Tape w/sticky gel|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|