SPECIALIZED ROUBAIX ELITE
Buy in-store or online with FREE in-store pickup.
Model year: 2017
52cm - 94417-4152
54cm - 94417 -4154
58cm - 94417-4158
- This is a demo bike and may have cosmetic wear like scratches, dings, etc. Demo bikes are sold as-is.
- Available for purchase today.
- This bike has been professionally maintained and is “Hutch’s Certified” and ready to roll.
- Manufacturer warranties do not apply.
- Hutch's new bike benefits do not apply.
- Limited to stock on hand.
- First come, first serve.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Buy online with FREE in-store pickup.
- Buy online and have us ship to you. Flat rate shipping will be added during checkout. (Details)
- Visit the store and buy in-person.
820 NE 3rd Street
Bend, OR 97701
The idea of a perfect road is a myth, as there's always a chip, a crack, a rough patchyou name it. But with our all-new Roubaix Elite, you'll be taming wild asphalt without any extra effort. This is how road bikes were always meant to be. The frame is the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Shimano 105 11-speed shifting, hydraulic disc brakes, and ultra-tough Axis Elite Disc wheels.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineeredâ„¢ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- This Praxis Alba 2D crankset is perfect for tackling steep grades and rough roads, and it also features supreme ramping for precise shifts between rings.
ACTUAL BIKE SPECS MY VARY SLIGHTLY. CALL STORE FOR DETAILS.
|FRAME||FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineeredâ„¢, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel|
|FORK||Roubaix disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|FRONT WHEEL||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|REAR WHEEL||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|INNER TUBES||700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|REAR TYRE||Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105, long cage, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|CHAIN||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc, dual pivot|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|TAPE||S-Wrap Roubaix w/stickygel|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|SADDLE||Phenom Comp GT, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|