SPECIALIZED ROUBAIX EXPERT DI2
Buy in-store or online with FREE in-store pickup.
Model year: 2017
- This is a demo bike and may have cosmetic wear like scratches, dings, etc. Demo bikes are sold as-is.
- This bike has been professionally maintained and is “Hutch’s Certified” and ready to roll.
- Manufacturer warranties do not apply.
- Hutch's new bike benefits do not apply.
- Limited to stock on hand.
- First come, first serve.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Buy online with FREE in-store pickup.
- Buy online and have us ship to you. Flat rate shipping will be added during checkout. (Details)
- Visit the store and buy in-person.
827 SW 7th St.
Redmond, OR 97756
Smoother, faster, lighter, more controlwe could go on and on when it comes to the all-new Roubaix Expert with Shimano Ultegra Di2. If we were to describe it in one word, though, it would be "revolutionary." The frame is the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it top of the line equipment, like Ultegra Di2 shifting, hydraulic disc brakes, and tough DT R460 disc wheels.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineeredâ„¢ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifting offers 11-speeds of electronic wonderment. Shifts are as precise as it gets, dropping chains becomes a rarity, and the trim adjust up front ensures that chain rub is a thing of the pastâ€”no matter how extreme your cross-chaining gets.
|FRAME||FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineeredâ„¢, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel|
|FORK||Roubaix disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT R470 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|REAR WHEEL||DT R470 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|INNER TUBES||700x20/28mm, 48mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|REAR TYRE||Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Ultegra Compact|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2, long cage, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|CHAIN||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano BR-RS805 Flat Mount Disc, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 160mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano BR-RS805 Flat Mount Disc, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins, 140mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Hover Expert Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|TAPE||S-Wrap Roubaix w/stickygel|
|STEM||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|SADDLE||Phenom Expert GT, Adaptive Edge design, hollow titanium rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|