SPECIALIZED ROUBAIX EXPERT ULTEGRA DI2
Buy in-store or online with FREE in-store pickup.
Model year: 2018
- This is a demo bike and may have cosmetic wear like scratches, dings, etc. Demo bikes are sold as-is.
- Available for purchase today.
- This bike has been professionally maintained and is “Hutch’s Certified” and ready to roll.
- Manufacturer warranties do not apply.
- Hutch's new bike benefits do not apply.
- Limited to stock on hand.
- First come, first serve.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Buy online with FREE in-store pickup.
- Buy online and have us ship to you. Flat rate shipping will be added during checkout. (Details)
- Visit the store and buy in-person.
820 NE 3rd Street
Bend, OR 97701
Some roads are simply not designed for riding bikes over. But the number of truly impassable routes is smaller than ever with the formidable Specialized Roubaix 2018 leaping from the blocks. the Roubaix Expert with sharp-shifting Shimano Ultegra Di2 and our pioneering Future Shock technology makes riding rough roads the only option.
Named for the biggest Monument of them all, Paris-Roubaix, the Specialized Roubaix Expert is far from the clunky endurance bike its rough terrain capability might suggest. With a super-light FACT 10r carbon fibre frame and a much more efficient geometry, the Roubaix is a fast and fierce racing machine. What's more, the same ride feel, fit and superlative stiffness features are consistent through the size range thanks to our Rider-First Engineered design process.
Perhaps the most exciting thing about the new Roubaix is our Future Shock tech, now in its second year. Developed alongside McLaren Applied Technologies, the Future Shock is a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel, offering dramatic improvements in vertical compliance. What that means is that rather than stretching out the wheel base as with traditional suspension systems, the impact from cobbles, potholes and rough terrain are absorbed with a vertical action, making for a smoother, faster and more comfortable ride. The addition of Future Shock allowed our Roubaix models to outperform the other bikes we tested against our Rolling Efficiency Model.
The 2018 Roubaix Expert not only features Shimano's fantastically sharp Ultegra Di2 shifting, but also hydraulic 8070 disc brakes that will stop on a penny and lightweight Roval SLX 24 wheels with DT Swiss 350 hubs. What are you waiting for With the Roubaix beneath you, the road less travelled is yours for the taking.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineeredâ„¢ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset holds its own with our high-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from our FACT carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- The Roval SLX 24 Disc wheelset features a sub-1600-gram weight, a 20-millimeter internal width, and an alloy construction that makes it a solid performer when the roads turn rough.
ACTUAL BIKE SPECS MY VARY SLIGHTLY. CALL STORE FOR DETAILS.
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineeredâ„¢, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts|
|FORK||S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|FRONT WHEEL||Roval SLX 24 Disc, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h|
|REAR WHEEL||Roval SLX 24 Disc, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm|
|REAR TYRE||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm|
|CRANKSET||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano Ultegra|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, hydraulic disc|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 11-speed Ultegra 8000, 11-28t|
|CHAIN||KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Linkâ„¢|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070 hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070 hydraulic disc|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole|
|TAPE||S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm|
|PEDALS||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|