SPECIALIZED RUBY ELITE - WOMEN'S
Buy in-store or online with FREE in-store pickup.
Model year: 2017
Size: 51cm - 90217-4151
- This is a demo bike and may have cosmetic wear like scratches, dings, etc. Demo bikes are sold as-is.
- Available for purchase today.
- This bike has been professionally maintained and is “Hutch’s Certified” and ready to roll.
- Manufacturer warranties do not apply.
- Hutch's new bike benefits do not apply.
- Limited to stock on hand.
- First come, first serve.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Buy online with FREE in-store pickup.
- Buy online and have us ship to you. Flat rate shipping will be added during checkout. (Details)
- Visit the store and buy in-person.
Bend Eastside / WHSE
820 NE 3rd Street
Bend, OR 97701
820 NE 3rd Street
Bend, OR 97701
Who said that performance and comfort don't mix? It sure wasn't us, because our all-new Ruby Elite combines the two in one seamless, unprecedented package. The frame is among the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our superlative FACT 10r carbon fiber. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4's Women's Endurance Geometry. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Ruby outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Shimano 105 shifting, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a women's-specific saddle.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Ruby. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Ruby Disc fork is built from our extraordinary FACT carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- Power to the pedals is provided by the exceptional Praxis Alba alloy crankset. It's stiff and efficient, and the ramping of the chainrings ensures beautiful shifts between rings.
|Frame||Specialized FACT 9rFACT 10r carbon, Women's Endurance Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel|
|Fork||Ruby disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Rims/Wheels||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|Tires||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|Handlebars||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|Tape/Grips||S-Wrap Roubaix w/stickygel|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise|
|Brakes||Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc|
|Saddle||Lithia Expert Gel, hollow titanium rails, 155mm|
|Seatpost||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon|
No warranty. This bike is sold as-is.