SPECIALIZED TURBO COMO 2.0 LOW-ENTRY 650B eROAD BIKE
Buy in-store or online with FREE in-store pickup.
Model year: 2018
- This is a demo bike and may have cosmetic wear like scratches, dings, etc. Demo bikes are sold as-is.
- This bike has been professionally maintained and is “Hutch’s Certified” and ready to roll.
- Manufacturer warranties do not apply.
- Hutch's new bike benefits do not apply.
- Limited to stock on hand.
- First come, first serve.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Buy online with FREE in-store pickup.
- Visit the store and buy in-person.
725 NW Columbia St.
Bend, OR 97701
Shipping not available for this bike
The Turbo Como 2.0 Low-Entry 650b has one goal—to inspire you to get out, get moving, and to have some fun along the way. It achieves this with exclusive, award-winning technology that makes the ride faster, so you're guaranteed to have that renowned "Turbo Smile" on your face.
Beginning with a completely redesigned and integrated Turbo 1.2 motor, with a top speed of 20mph, the Como 2.0 proves itself as the fastest, most comfortable urban bike you've ever perched yourself upon. First off, our proprietary Rx Street Tune takes the power of a belt-driven motor that's smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations, and makes it optimized for riding in an urban environment by reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. Perfect.
We also developed a custom Turbo UI-460 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, plus it's lockable and easily removable for simplified charging. With this battery, the Turbo Como delivers some extra "oomph," with plenty of juice to accompany you on your cruise down the bike path, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city.
We also developed a custom 2.2-inch smart computer that lets you view your battery level and toggle various ride metrics such as speed, distance, and time. You can also peruse these screens via the custom handlebar remote without ever removing your hands from the bars.
This Como also features our Ground Control Geometry that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop sign, while eliminating the struggle of getting on and off the bike. The 650b wheels, meanwhile, have been paired with 2.3-inch tires, so it can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. For the build, you'll find everything you need to get out and enjoy the sunshine, comfortably and worry free. Along these lines, there are powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, reliable 9-speed Shimano shifting, and a comfortable saddle.
- The custom Turbo Aluminum Low-Entry frame on the Como, cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
- The Como’s motor is fully integrated with the frame and features a smooth, silent, vibration-free output. It's also been custom-tuned for city riding, and it intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling—so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 460 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
|FRAME||Turbo Como Low-Entry aluminum frame with bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, smooth welds, Ground Control geometry|
|FRONT HUB||Alloy front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle (axle not included), 32H|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|RIMS||650b disc rim, 28h, double wall|
|INNER TUBES||650b, 40mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Nimbus Sport Reflect, 650b x 2.3", 60 TPI|
|REAR TYRE||Nimbus Sport Reflect, 650b x 2.3", 60 TPI|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy crankarms|
|CHAINRINGS||40T, BCD: 104, single Xsync style 10-/11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Alivio, 9-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Acera, 9-speed, 11-36t|
|CHAIN||Shimano E6070, 9-speed|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro HD-T286, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro HD-T285, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Body Geometry Women's Contour|
|STEM||Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w/ display mount, 31,8mm|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry The Cup, 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWATâ„¢ compatible mounts, 245mm|
|SEATPOST||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|MOTOR||Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W Nominal|
|UI/REMOTE||Custom 2.2" BLOKS. LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote & Mission Control App connectivity|
|BATTERY||Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger with Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness|
|PEDALS||Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors|