SPECIALIZED TURBO VADO 6.0 - MEN'S
Buy in-store or online with FREE in-store pickup.
Model year: 2019
- This is a demo bike and may have cosmetic wear like scratches, dings, etc. Demo bikes are sold as-is.
- This bike has been professionally maintained and is “Hutch’s Certified” and ready to roll.
- Manufacturer warranties do not apply.
- Hutch's new bike benefits do not apply.
- Limited to stock on hand.
- First come, first serve.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Buy online with FREE in-store pickup.
- Visit the store and buy in-person.
820 NE 3rd Street
Bend, OR 97701
Shipping not available for this bike.
The Specialized Men's Turbo Vado 6.0 is the latest evolution of their award-winning pedal-assist technology, and let us tell you, it takes a massive step forward into the future of bicycle design. It features a custom battery and motor that are fully integrated with the bike and specifically tuned for city riding. The battery is super easy to remove from the bike for easy charging anywhere. The Mission Control App uses Bluetooth to let you toggle between three battery modes and increase your range in real time. You can even plot your course, and the app will adjust your battery mode while you're riding to make sure that you get through your ride on one charge. For the frame, Specialized opted for durable, lightweight aluminum and a geometry that increases comfort and smoothness. It also features reflective paint that illuminates under a headlight, increasing your visibility in low-light conditions. And for the build, you'll find confident hydraulic TRP Zurich disc brakes, wide-ranging 11-speed Shimano XT shifting, and integrated lights at the front and rear with Specialized's revolutionary lightguide technology.
The Rx Street Tune takes the 350-watt output and optimizes it for the urban environment—reacting to the amount of force you apply to the pedals. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations. Perfect.
- A custom 2.2-inch BLOKS. digital TFT display enables you to monitor all of your ride data in real time. It also connects with the Turbo Vado Mission Control App via Bluetooth, so you have full control over the tune, modes, range, and much more.
- The Vado’s motor is fully integrated with the frame and features a 350-watt output. It's also been custom-tuned for city riding, and it intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling—so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- Specialized made the custom 604Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
Pedals sold separately
|Drive System||Turbo 1.2 S, Custom Rx Street Tuned Motor|
|Display||Custom 2.2" BLOKS. TFT display w/ touchscreen & USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote & Turbo Vado Mission Control App connectivity|
|Battery Type/Weight||Turbo U1-604, On/Off button, state of charge display, 604Wh|
|Charger Type||Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug|
|Frame||Turbo Vado aluminum frame with bottom bracket motor mount, fitness/transportation geometry, fully integrated lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, smooth welds, reflective graphics|
|Fork||Turbo rigid full aluminum disc|
|Rims/Wheels||700C disc rim, 28h, double wall|
|Hubs||Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 28h|
|Tires||Specialized Electrak 2.0 Armadillo, 700x51mm|
|Chainrings||48T, BCD: 104, single Xsync style 10-/11-speed|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG601, 11Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore XT, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX, 11-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 680mm width, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry XC Contour Men's|
|Stem||Alloy w/ display/light mount, 31.8mm clamp|
|Brakes||Tektro Zurich, custom hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Saddle||Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Seatpost||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 30.9mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Specialized Wiring harness
Headlight: Specialized light w/aspheric lens technology and black translucent side illumination, 12V, 2x LED, 600 lumen, stem mount
Taillight: Specialized light, integrated rack mount, 12V, 8 SMD LED, w/clear window
Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Rack: Custom Specialized, w/Racktime Snap-it system and integrated rear light, max. load 22kg
* Subject to change without notice.